Database information

Scott E. Vock svock at
Tue Sep 12 16:36:54 EST 1995

In article <9509080546.AA20317 at>,
   lemo at (Lemoine F.) wrote:
>* Database structure: which software and platform ?
>* Why these choices ?
>* Which memory size has the database ?
>* What kind of interface to give access through internet ?
>* How much time (man months) to set up a database ?
>* How much time (man months) to write the WWW interface ?
>I will be very happy if you can help me.

I, too, am looking for such a program, to facilitate posting of large
biological databases to the web for everyone to access. If you find any
information, I would greatly appreciate an Email to let me know. Thank you!

Scott E. Vock
Hubbs Sea-World Research Institute
San Diego, California USA
+1.619.226.3947 Office