Genesis v 1.76 by Labsystems UK and Problems...

Kenneth Grandchamp WINSPIRS at cmu.unige.ch
Wed Sep 13 08:08:23 EST 1995

Hello All !

We've bought Genesis v. 1.76 by Labsystems UK from a company here
in Switzerland and are having problems with the data output.
Means are correctly calculated but sometimes placed in the wrong
data set.

1 - Are there any Genesis users out there that have experienced
any difficulties with this program ? (Communication with plate reader
or other.. )
2 - Does anybody have the address (e-mail, fax) of this software's original
technical support group ? The company who sold us this program wants us to go
thru their technical staff, which is in a way understandable, but we are
loosing a lot of time, money and energy trying to diagnose and solve the
problem. Curiously, there is no address in the manual.

Thank you in advance !

Ken.