How to :spam removed bionet

Jeffrey L. Nauss nauss at ucmod2.che.uc.edu
Wed Sep 13 08:36:06 EST 1995

spicoli at goodnet.com wrote:
>First I want to say I am sorry that this has nothing
>to do with the topic of this group.

Then, why the hell did you post it?  Keep this crap to newsgroups that are
relevant.

--
						Jeff Nauss

*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: nauss at ucmod2.che.uc.edu                    *
*           CCCCCCC     http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss                       *