interactive tree drawing

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Thu Sep 14 19:02:32 EST 1995

>  TreeTool  is  free  as  a C program for X windows and is
>available   for   anonymous   ftp   from in   directory

The home archive for treetool is the Ribosomal Database Project
at  You can ftp the current treetool version 2.0.2
with source from there.  For convenience I've also copied it to the
molbio/unix/treetool/ folder at  The program requires
X-Windows and the Sun toolkit XView (free). See the treetool readme
file for details.

-- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at