insufficient memory?

Kerry & Linda Wisner heru at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 16 11:02:49 EST 1995

This may not be the forum, but here goes...I'm not getting answers from
the dealer and because of work commitments can't change to WP6.1 now.
(Would eventually like to run both because some clients are behind the
times and won't upgrade.)

I have been running WordPerfect 6.0 for windows for sometime now.  It
has been running well.  Two days ago I tried to load it and I got an
error message:  cannot initialize...most probably cause insufficient
memory.

Well, I tried reinstalling it, didn't work.
I have played with the memory, didn't work.
Read the books, didn't work.

Why would it run smoothly for so long, and then not run at all?
Haven't made any changes to my computer software or configuration till
this happened.  I even tried loading a new memory manager to fix the
problem.

I have a 90mhz Pentium, 1.2G hard drive, 16mb ram, etc., etc.,

Please e-mail me with any suggestions you may have....
Sincerely,
Linda Wisner,  heru at ix.netcom.com