ANTIS (a program for protein sense-antisense relationships)

Samuel C. Blackman blackman at uic.edu
Mon Sep 18 12:16:13 EST 1995

I recently read about a program called ANTIS which determines
sense-antisense relationships within intramolecular regions of proteins
(Nature Medicine 1(9):894, 1995).  I was wondering if anyone knew of this
program and whether or not it was available to use.  Thanks!

-- Sam Blackman

Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : blackman at tigger.uic.edu
MD/PhD Student (3/7)      ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say, I'm a student!
Univ. of Ill. at Chicago  ! Quote : "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV."
Dept. of Pharmacology     ! Phone : 312/996-4983 (lab)  Fax: 312/996-1225
Check out my web page!    ! http://www.uic.edu/~blackman/homepage.html