Looking for simulation software for non-majors course

tinker at tinker at
Wed Sep 20 06:00:31 EST 1995

I don't know if genetic simulation goes beyond the "interest of lay folk",
but I have written a program called "GREGOR" for the PC that tries to
make it easy and graphical.  You can get it by ftp from:

gnome.agrenv.mcgill.ca
in /pub/genetics/software/GREGOR