New software for RPh/MD/RN students

levon at gate.net levon at gate.net
Thu Sep 21 09:54:59 EST 1995

Hello fellow pharmacy/medical/ and nursing students,

Check out this new software! It is an interactive (windows based)
learning tool and drug reference guide. This program allows us to build upon
the info. that we've learned and cumulate our experience throughout
school! (instead of letting our info collect dust in 3-ring binders!)

As healthcare students, it is what we have been waiting for!

The Student Academic Growth Enhancer

A Diverse and Interactive Learning Tool &
A Comprehensive Drug Information Source

       It Organizes, Compiles and Manages
	    Case studies
	    Clinical facts
	    Disease states
	All your valuable data

          You Can Create Edit and Print
	     Case studies
	    Progress notes
	    S.O.A.P. notes
	    Drug notecards
	    Disease profiles
	    Study notecards

	    And Much More!
	A drug search engine
            Share data with other users
          Inexpensive quarterly updates
   Prescribing information on over 500 drugs

    IF INTERESTED, CALL OR E-MAIL FOR MORE INFO
    (305) 341-3292 or levon at gate.net

The S.A.G.E. costs $124.99*, but is only $99.99* (until 12-31-95).

Requirements:  An IBM compatible 486 DX computer or higher, windows 3.1 or higher,
8MB RAM, 10Mb hard-drive space or An Apple Macintosh computer equipped with a
DOS compatibility card                             * applicable sales tax may apply

I'm sure you will enjoy it!

John
Pharm.D. Candidate (Doctor of Pharmacy)