WANTED: EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE!!!!!

Denis Seghet Seghet at panther.middlebury.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:32:38 EST 1995

Hello Yehuda.   I saw your note about your interest in obtaining
educational softwares for destribution.   What I don't understand is the
fact that a toy company is dealing with this.  If the distribution of the
aforementioned software is for children I believe I will not be able to
help you; however, if this is not the case, I have a very good program
which is called Caduceus Science Review which explains in details and
even with animations different aspects of biology, chemistry and physics.
 This software is specially helpful to students persuing college
education and graduate education as well.   If you want to contact me, do
so by sending me a responce @:

CLIJERON @ shiva.hunter.cuny.edu