PostScript viewer for secondary structures

H.J. Sluiman mbhsl at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 08:24:36 EST 1995

In order to be able to view on my 486 pc the intron secondary structures held at S.Damberger's site
at pundit.colorado.edu:8080, I installed Ghostscript 3.33 and GSview 1.3.
Although these programs seem to work fine with the ps files supplied with these packages, I have been unable
to get them to work with the secondary structure postscript files from Colorado.
Has anyone been able to view/print secondary structures using Ghostscript/GSview
at all, or are there alternative viewers? I tried to contact S.Damberger
(damberge at beagle.colorado.edu) who runs the intron database but email delivery to
this address continues to fail. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hans Sluiman (h.sluiman at rbge.org.uk)