LabView-Application Help needed

Philippe Lebrun plebrun at minf.vub.ac.be
Fri Sep 29 07:56:20 EST 1995

In article <44bkh5$gj5 at gina.zfn.uni-bremen.de>, "Andreas Rockenhäuser" <rockhaus at alf.zfn.uni-bremen.de> writes:
|> I try to build up an LabView-Application to acquire data from two
|> AD-channel with simultaneous stimulation from two digital ports (as
|> trigger for isolationunits) and one DA-channel (to apply pulsed
|> currents). I've problems to generate a mastertrigger for all channels so
|> the acquisition is synchronized with the stimulation. I work with the
|> AT-MIO16DH from National Instruments on Pentium PC.
|> Who can give some hints ?

Check with National Instruments at ftp.natinst.com or www.natinst.com. In the
data acquistion support subdirectories there is a file containing MIO board
related questions which might help (question 13 if I remember correctly).

I had the same sort of problem and solved it by using a single channel clock
for both input and output.

-philippe