CloneWorks

Paul Morcos paulm at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 1 23:03:18 EST 1996

Richard Brady wrote:
Thanks for the post R.B.,  We downloaded CloneWorks this morning (all
1.4 megs) and thought it was awesome!  I like the fact that they don't
over analyze and they spend more time on generating primers and helping
you clone.  I've never seen a cloning package like this.  We called this
morning and since we have PC gene it only costs $795.  It's the fastest
decision my boss ever made!
                        Thanks,
                         P.M.
                        U.C.L.A.
p.s. I didn't remember the web site, but i found it by searching for
Cloneworks using netscape's net search.