Data Analysis Software

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Tue Apr 2 15:31:38 EST 1996

Hello Nicholas,

A search of Biological Data Transport's resources at
http://www.data-transport.com for the terms software and curve finds two
companies, one or both of whom may have what you are looking for.

Jandel Scientific
Graphpad Scientific Software

Another query for data analysis turned up several, among them:

Statware, Inc.

Of course, simply querying for software will get you many more.

Let me know if any of these help,

Scott

   R. Scott Jokerst            scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
   Biological Data Transport   http://www.data-transport.com
   "Life sciences informatics, product, and services resources"