Harry Mangalam mangalam at
Wed Apr 10 13:14:36 EST 1996

Good work.  I verify this.  Looks like a spoofed advert to me.  If not,
could we have a reply from the mysterious John Collins, with a real
email/phone number AND suitable disclaimer?

I'm just about to test this program but if this is what they have to stoop
to, perhaps the program will not stand on it's own.

Disclaimer:  I do not work for Cloneworks, and if I did, I wouldn't be
anymore B).

> eg. CloneWorks is a virtual domain hosted at, ie the same
> internet address indicated as the host address of 'John Collins'. A check
> through to the UCSD web server fails to show a listing for a 'John Collins')
> I thought that it was against Bionet regulations for companies to post
> directly here?
Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598
  Computational Biology..SGI..Woodworking..Bicycling..Linux..WWW