CloneWorks

Harry Mangalam mangalam at uci.edu
Wed Apr 10 13:14:36 EST 1996

Good work.  I verify this.  Looks like a spoofed advert to me.  If not,
could we have a reply from the mysterious John Collins, with a real
email/phone number AND suitable disclaimer?

I'm just about to test this program but if this is what they have to stoop
to, perhaps the program will not stand on it's own.

Cheers
Harry

Disclaimer:  I do not work for Cloneworks, and if I did, I wouldn't be
anymore B).

--
Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598