CloneWorks

Harry Mangalam mangalam at uci.edu
Wed Apr 10 20:06:11 EST 1996

Not at all - just that it seemed an unusually strong recommendation
AND his email is bogus
AND UCSD phonebook doesn't list him (and it's usually pretty good)
AND it's odd that he used a non-'ucsd.edu' account
AND he hasn't replied (to this point anyway)
AND I was getting bombarded with fax and phone messages from Cloneworks
trying to drum up $.

I've nothing against them advert'ing on newsgroups as a matter of fact,
but I really can't abide this kind of sneakiness, if that's what it is.
If it turns out that it's above-board, I'll be happy to apologize.

Cheers
Harry

--
Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598