gnuplot

Karsten Jensen su1kj at but.auc.dk
Fri Apr 12 08:47:08 EST 1996

Version: 3.5
This information is from the ReadMe file I got with my version of
gnuplot:

In general, GNUPLOT 3.5 is available as the file gnuplot3.5.tar.Z.
There will patches to bring 3.4 to 3.5 as well called gp34to35.shar.Z.
(Version 3.3 was skipped because of possible confusion
with the numerous BETA releases.)  It will be made available to
simtel20
and its mirrors in ZIP format, along with a DOS, MS-Windows 3.1 and
OS/2 2.0 executables.

Also, some sites will have gpdoc_ps.zip which contains
PostScript versions of the manuals and tutorials.

Please obtain gnuplot from the site
nearest you.

USENET users:

    GNUPLOT 3.5 will posted to comp.sources.misc.

NORTH AMERICA:

     Anonymous ftp to ftp.dartmouth.edu (129.170.16.4)
     Fetch
        pub/gnuplot/gnuplot3.5.tar.Z
     in binary mode.

     Users without ftp capability can obtain it through a mail ftp
     server. Send a mail message saying 'help' to
     BITFTP at pucc.princeton.edu for instructions. For a uuencoded
     copy of the gnuplot sources (compressed tar file), send this
     message to BITFTP at pucc.princeton.edu:
         FTP DARTMOUTH.EDU UUENCODE
         USER ANONYMOUS
         CD pub/gnuplot
         BINARY
         GET gnuplot3.5.tar.Z
         QUIT

AUSTRALIA:

     Anonymous ftp to monu1.cc.monash.edu.au (130.194.1.101).
     Fetch pub/gnuplot3.5.tar.Z in binary mode.

EUROPE:

     Anonymous ftp to irisa.irisa.fr (131.254.2.3).
     Fetch pub/gnuplot3.5.tar.Z in binary mode.