Statistical software

Andrew Martin martin at
Mon Apr 15 06:59:36 EST 1996

Edoardo Razzetti (edoardo.shockwav at wrote:
: I am looking for shareware software for statistical analisys of data

: is there anything that is useful for multivariate analisys?

Take a look in statlib or one of its mirrors

There's a directory there called multi with a couple of Mac programs;
there's also various other mutivariate analysis stuff scattered
around in there.

Theres also the xlispstat statistics programming environment for
X-windows on statlib and I'm sure that will let you do what you

: Thank you   Edoardo

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin,         University College London & SciTech Software
EMAIL: martin at                Tel:(Work) +44(0)171 419 3890