Parallel sequence analysis

Michele Clamp michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 17 06:04:46 EST 1996

Hello,

Do you do parallel sequence analysis on a multiprocessor SGI or DEC
machine?  Perhaps you have a cluster/farm of machines and use PVM or MPI
to run programs in parallel?  If so I'd be interested in hearing what
programs you are using, and on what machine.  Any information you can
give me on how the code is paralleized (threads or message passing or
whatever) would be welcome.  Feel free to include whether it is
supported by the authors or you hacked it together yourself and any
problems that occured along the way.

Thanks for your help,

Michele

Michele Clamp			email: michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Lab. of Molecular Biophysics	phone: 01865 275 369
University of Oxford		Fax: 01865 275 182
Oxford, UK.