DNA/protein visualisation

Michael Beck bmb5meb at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 08:06:25 EST 1996

Hi all,

I'm looking for a piece of software which will read in a DNA sequence and
produce output showing, under the the DNA sequence, the protein sequence
coded for by a defined reading frame. If anyone can point me in the
direction of a Web site or FTP archive where I can download such a program
running on either VAX/VMS, Unix or on a PC I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mike Beck.

Michael Beck (Leeds University Archery Team) :     ___
Protein Database Group,                      :    <*,*>    Home of the OWL
University of Leeds                          :    [`_']    protein database.
e-mail : bmb5meb at bmb.leeds.ac.uk             :    _"_"_