Help on programs for synonymous and nonsynonymous substitutions

Carla Kuiken (microbio) kuiken at
Fri Aug 2 06:13:53 EST 1996

Hi Aengus,

I don't know about Li93, but there's another program called MEGA, also by
Li et al, that does syn/nonsyn substitutions. It can be obtained from
Sudhir Kumar from Penn State University, email imeg at It's
for DOS.