WARNING!! DON'T BUY COREL WEB.DESIGNER

Lars Thomsen lthomsen at interlynx.net
Fri Aug 2 04:01:28 EST 1996

Allan D. Lariviere wrote:

> This piece of expensive crap is supposed to help you design web pages.
> All it gives you is 8000 images, a few templates, but not one word on
> how everything is supposed to integrate together.  No manual, no
> tutorial.  Much better programs out there like Hotdog etc.

GET HOTMETAL PRO version 3. That is a excellent piece of software
Check out my homepage. I did not know anything about the HTML language
for 2 weeks ago.

http://home.interlynx.net/~lthomsen/index.htm

--
Lars Thomsen, MSc. PhD.
115 South Oval, Hamilton, L8S1R2 Ontario, Canada
email : lthomsen at interlynx.net
homepage : http://home.interlynx.net/~lthomsen/index.htm