PClamp file format - how do I read them manually

Lars Thomsen lthomsen at interlynx.net
Fri Aug 9 08:27:13 EST 1996

Dear Reader

I am trying to access my PClamp files. I have used all the information
available from Axon, however it is not possible to find any meaning in
the way the data are stored.

I just want to read my data directly from the binary files. The Axon
help files explains where the binary offsets are and what the numbers
are stored as (float, integers ect). However, using a hexeditor at the
specified offsets shows that the information that was supposed to be
in that specified location simply either doesn't exist or is totally
different from what is specified.

I am a big ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Lars Thomsen, MSc. PhD.
115 South Oval, Hamilton
L8S1R2 Ontario Canada
tlf : +1 905 777 0720
fax : +1 905 777 0738
email : lthomsen at interlynx.net
homepage : http://home.interlynx.net/~lthomsen/index.htm
McMaster University, Intestinal Disease Research Program