ELISA software

David Ikle ikled at njc.org
Thu Aug 15 10:13:07 EST 1996

D. KIM wrote:

> In article <Dvq6CH.6I5 at midway.uchicago.edu> Alice Lim <alim at medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu> writes:
> >Hi!
> >
> >I was wondering if anyone could refer me to software that aids in ELISA data interpretation;
> >i.e. a program in which you can plug in your standard values and have your unknowns spit out to
> >you.  I know it sounds quite basic, but we are in need of such a program.
> I would think that any simple spreadsheet program can be coaxed to do
> this.  There is no need for custom software for such an application.
>
> Daniel Kim

We have several templates in JMP to do that for a variety of
calibration curve shapes, but you need JMP first. It's a
statistics program from SAS.

Dave
David N. Ikle, Ph.D., Chief, Biostatistics/Academic Computing
National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine
1400 Jackson St.,Denver,CO  ikled at njc.org  http://www.njc.org
  Home of the 1996 Stanley Cup Champion Colorado Avalanche