cutter restriction analysis tool

Arnaud Chatonnet chatonne at
Thu Aug 15 06:56:16 EST 1996

J. Rinehart wrote:
> Can anyone direct me to a web-based service called "Cutter"? It analyzes
> a given sequence for restriction enzyme sites and gives an easy-to follow
>  analysis. I had this site bookmarked but my web-browser crashed and I
> was forced to re-install, losing my bookmarks in the process. Thanks in
> advance for your assistance!
> J. Rinehart
> Eastern Oregon State College
I think a very good place is Brookhaven National Laboratory
Genome Sequencing Facility

the Restriction enzyme analysis of DNA sequences
is at
Arnaud Chatonnet
Departement de physiologie animale
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
place Viala 34060 Montpellier cedex FRANCE
Tel (33) 67 61 26 77 Fax (33) 67 54 56 94
E mail chatonne at