Looking for info on XPound program

Corey Moore corey at babbage.murdoch.uwa.edu.au
Fri Aug 23 20:36:26 EST 1996

hi all,

	I've been desperately looking for ANY information regarding the
exon predicting program XPound.  I've got a journal reference to the
original article, but I can't get a hold of it!

	If you know of where I can get the executable (if available ) for
this software or a soft-copy of the reference (Thomas A and Skolnick MH,
A Probabilistic model for detecting coding regions in DNA sequences,
1994, IMA Journal of Mathematics Applied in Medicine and Biology ) please
email me at
	lois at babbage.cs.murdoch.edu.au

I need this info URGENTLY!  Please Help!!!

	Lois Balmer
	Murdoch University.

BTW.  If you know of any other exon/gene detecting software that runs on
PC/Mac/Unix/Mail Server, please drop me an e-mail.  Thanks.