medline import in reference manager

Peter J. Myler mylerpj at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:46:32 EST 1996

Oliver:

You will probably have to use the Capture Definition Editor to make you own
Capture format.  You might want to start with Melyl -Medline, ToxLine,
GratefulMed - CancerLit or GratefulMed -Medline capture formats - they
appear to be fairly similar.  I have also had this problem in the past, and
this seemed to work, but it was a bit of an effort to set up the Capture
definition.  BTW, the search engine at the WWW site below worked well, but
I could not download in Refman or EndNote format (could get HTML file).  I
was using IE 3.0 and it told me it could open the URL when I tried.

Good luck.

Peter

Peter J. Myler
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute