Help for course study

Libr libr at nbn.com
Tue Dec 3 03:23:34 EST 1996

Hi, everybody, I am a graduate student in the Dept. of
Biomedical Engineering of University of Northern California. Due to my
biology background, my professor suggests me to learn some bioinformation
knowledge on the internet. However he doesn't know much about molecular
biology and have no idea to advise me. Due to limitation of the facility
here, I didn't have any other way to learn it. Anyone who knows if
there is any kind of review about this field and how to use free software
to analys the DNA sequence and translate it into protein, please give me
a hand. My e-mail address is zhong at uncm.edu.

Thanks very much

X.Hong Zhong