Help for course study

Georg Fuellen fuellen at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Dec 5 09:09:44 EST 1996

In article <32A3E386.33D4 at nbn.com>, Libr <libr at nbn.com> writes:
|> Hi, everybody, I am a graduate student in the Dept. of
|> Biomedical Engineering of University of Northern California. Due to my
|> biology background, my professor suggests me to learn some bioinformation
|> knowledge on the internet. However he doesn't know much about molecular
|> biology and have no idea to advise me. Due to limitation of the facility
|> here, I didn't have any other way to learn it. Anyone who knows if
|> there is any kind of review about this field and how to use free software
|> to analys the DNA sequence and translate it into protein, please give me
|> a hand. My e-mail address is zhong at uncm.edu.

If you're interested in biocomputing/bioinformatics, and sequence analysis
in particular, try
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/welcome.html

best wishes,
  georg
fuellen at dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE, fuellen at Techfak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
  http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/techfak/persons/fuellen/georgF.html