Rasmol 2.6b2 H-bonds

Marc Saric Marc.Saric at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Dec 11 14:45:26 EST 1996

Hi all,

I have a (hopefully) simple question about Rasmol 2.6b2 for WIN95 and
H-bonds in PDB-Files (now comes the problem :-):

I have a little PDB-file consisting of the atom coordinates and
Connections of 2 a short peptide-chains. I want Rasmol to calculate
and display the H-bonds in this system (there must be some, because I
got them displayed with Prosimulate). Don´t know wether Rasmol and
Prosimulate are using the same H-bond-prediction algorithm, but even
if not, there should be some connections.

Thanks in advance!

Bye,

Marc Saric

Internet/Fidonet/FsFan-Net/Gernet