BinHex for PC

John Beeching bssjrb at bath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 07:26:26 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues,

I collaborate with a colleague in South America who uses a Mac.
This causes a problem when we are writing something which requires
formatting (italics, etc), as she sends me her Word for Mac files
BinHexed.  While I can convert Word for Mac files into Word for
Windows ones, I am unable to de-BinHex them.  Where can I get a
program that will BinHex and de-BinHex files on a PC?

Thanks for your help,

John Beeching

| John Beeching                email:  J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk    |
| Biology & Biochemistry                                          |
| University of Bath                                              |
| Bath BA2 7AY                 Phone:  +44 (0)1225 826826 ext 5193|
| U.K.                         Fax:    +44 (0)1225 826779         |