Gel analysis software

Mark Cortelyou cortelyou at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 12 21:38:39 EST 1996

regarding the kodak software. I've seen a working copy and it's really
pretty good. So you know I used to work there. They've had a lot of changes
but if you call Nickie at 203-786-5662, she will help you out

Michael W. Thompson <mthom0 at pop.uky.edu> wrote in article
<32AED7C7.6D47 at pop.uky.edu>...