FS:FreeHand GS 7 & Canvas 5 (Mac)

Woon-Bong Kim wbkim at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 19 18:45:56 EST 1996

FreeHand Graphic Studio 7 and Canvas 5 for Mac only $340!!!

 I have FGS 7 for Mac, never opened from brand new box, for sale. Original
 price was $448.95.  I am sacrificing at $340!!! (including shipping, no
 tax). Plus you will get Canvas 5.0.1 on CD-ROM for FREE!!!
 It comes with four programs on CD-ROM, complete manuals, and
 Registration Materials. FGS7 came out to market only two month ago.

 FGS7 has FreeHand 7, Fontographer 4, Macromedia xRes 2, and Extreme 3D
 (you will get Extreme 3D v.2 after you are registered).
 These are high-end and industrial standard multimedia presentation
 tools. If you want to know more detail about programs, you can check out
 Macromedia homepage for details or e-mail me for brief description -
 http://www.macromedia.com.

 If you buy them separately from any mail order company, it would be about
 $1,400.

 E-mail me only if you are serious with best offer.
 wbkim at ucdavis.edu
 Thanks.