Any Programm to create 3d animation by microscopic pic's

gbenro at amalia-atm.rz.uni-frankfurt.de gbenro at amalia-atm.rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Dec 23 14:18:47 EST 1996

Hello,
Is there any Programm to create animations in 3d by multiple microscopic
frames in formates (like tif, gif, jpg, bmp, etc. but normaly tif)

You may imagine that this slides of pic's will be stacked above each
other pic in certain order....

If you know any programm which fit to this problem (to solve), feel free
to conect me ...

  I                                                              I
  I                                                              I
  I                     THOMAS  GBENRO                           I
  I                                                              I
  I         < t.gbenro at stud.uni-frankfurt.d400.de >              I
  I                                                              I
  I                 FB 16 - Biology Student. -                   I
  I                                                              I
  I                                                              I