treetool for Linux ??

Dr. Ernst Molitor UMT602 at
Sun Dec 22 20:58:10 EST 1996

In article <wikstrom-1912941415180001 at>
wikstrom at (Niklas Wikstr¾m) writes:
>Does anybody know if the treetool program has been ported to Linux. I hav=
>tried compiling the source code (treetool-2.0.2) myself but more than
>trivial changes seems to be nessesary.
Part of the job of porting treetool to Linux has been done - the
sources can be made available for ftp if there is interest in them (plea
drop me a few lines of e-mail...). Note, however, that the port is far
from perfect right now - compiling the sources under Linux leads to a
usable binary, which has, however, a tendency to crash under certain
Best regards,
Ernst Molitor
Institute for Medical Microbiology and Immunology
Sigmund-Freud-Str. 25, D-53105 Bonn, FRG