Biology Education Software FAQ

Jonathan Eerkes jnthnrks at
Sat Feb 3 14:26:00 EST 1996

: Hope that's useful to some of you.

: Eli Meir
: Dept of Zoology, Univ of Washington
: meir at

Thanks!  I've been looking at this topic for a while now, since I am
doing an Individual Studies trying to write some educational software
in Visual Basic (it's the only language I know).

Is there any other good sites/sources I could use to find out what
type of programs are out there?  I don't want to write a program thats
been done a billion times before.

If your parents didn't have any children,
There is a good chance you won't have any.

                                                  Jonathan Eerkes
                                             (jnthnrks at