Biology Education Software FAQ

Dianne Chambers dchamber at
Mon Feb 5 23:21:53 EST 1996

I am part of UniServe*Science which is an Australian  group whose role
includes finding and evaluating software packages that could be used in
undergraduate science teaching.  I look after biology, biochemistry,
and psychology.

Thus, I too have been tracking down software for teaching undergraduate

Our database can be searched at or visit our site at

I'd love to hear about any other software (or videodiscs) for teaching
undergraduate science, in particlular if it is a package you have used
and would recommend.

Dianne Chambers

Contact details:
   Dr Dianne Chambers