WWW Site - 2D & 3D Image Proc / Image Analysis Software

Tech Support support at ffaltd.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 06:09:42 EST 1996

Some readers may be interested in Foster Findlay Associates
Web Site...

      http://www.demon.co.uk/ffaltd/

It contains information about our 2D and 3D Image Processing
and Analysis Software.

|From: Dominique Miller        |                                             |
|Marketing Executive           |                                             |
|Foster Findlay Associates     | Phone:        National     (0191) 201 2180  |
|Newcastle Technopole          |         International    +44 191 201 2180   |
|Kings Manor                   |   Fax:        National     (0191) 201 2190  |
|Newcastle upon Tyne           |         International    +44 191 201 2190   |
|NE1 6PA                       |E-Mail:        Dominique at ffaltd.demon.co.uk  |
|UK                            |   WWW:      http://www.demon.co.uk/ffaltd/  |