How Is the Internet Affecting Society Today? How Will it Affect the Society 10 years From now?

Steven Whitehea at Qucdn.QueensU.CA
Fri Feb 9 21:58:16 EST 1996

	How Is the Internet Affecting Society Today? How Will it Affect
the Society 10 years From now?
	I Am doing a science project on the internet on the question wich
I asked above. I am looking for oppions and stories on how the internet will
affect society what kind of things will be availible in the way of Software
(We already have things like REAL AUDIO and VDO LIVE) I wish to speculate on
things like that but to do this I have to have oppinions, software that is
being develops now and how fast it's been developed. I also was wondering if
anyone knew the estimated population of the Internet and the annual growth of
it.

So PLEASE send me YOUR views, oppions and stories about what you thinks going
to happen.
TTYL