where is DNA Strider?

Jason T.Newman jtn2 at email.psu.edu
Tue Feb 13 16:44:43 EST 1996

I remember reading in _Current Protocols in Molecular Biology_ that DNA
Strider is shareware.  I thought it was one of those commercial programs
that cost a lot of $$.  Is it really shareware, and if it is, where can I
find it?  I have tried looking at the indiana site and at info-mac, but it
was no where to be found.  Thanks in advance.

Jason T. Newman
jtn2 at email.psu.edu

*Somebody ought to cross ball point pens with*
*coat hangers so that the pens will multiply *
*instead of disappear.                       *