Job opportunity- gel sequencing software

Marc Andelman drgonfly at biosource.ultranet.com
Thu Feb 15 21:13:47 EST 1996

Hi.  Biosource is an employer paid fee service.  We currently have
a client that would like to hire a programmer to develop
gel lane sequencing software.  Later on, this person would work
on robotics and datbase applications, which all has to do with
a gene sequencing project.
Interested people with relvent experience should E mail Marc
Andelman or FAX 508 853 8772, or simply call me at
508 853 8803.  Unless specifically requested, I will only get
back in touch with a particular person if this is a dead
ringer for their experience/interests, but will keep all resumes
confidentially in a database in case other opportunities occur.
Thank you,
Marc Andelman