3-D molecule representation software NEEDED

David Segrist davseg at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 13:31:12 EST 1996

RONALDO QUISPE wrote:

>     I need software that can represent molecules in a 3-D format. I
> need to be able to modify and create other molecules. I have seen CAD
> programs that can do this but are rather expensive. Anything out there
> at a reasonable price?
>
>                                                 Ron Q.

This sounds just like what you're looking for:

Product Description

Molecules-3D (TM), Version 2.0
3D Molecular Model Builder for Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows

A simple-to-use package that enables you to: (A) build, optimize,
edit and export 3D molecular models, as well as, (B) construct 2D
Lewis diagrams and convert them to 3D models. $29.95

For more information, please contact us at:

Molecular Arts Corporation
Hanover Corporate Centre, 1532 East Katella Avenue, Suite 1000
Anaheim, California 92805-6627 USA
Voice:      (714) 634-8100
FAX:        (714) 634-1999
Internet:   info at molecules.com
CompuServe: 71644,3626
FTP:        ftp.cerf.net /pub/vendor/molecules

** David **