MolPhy-2.2

David Frederiksen rmh at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Feb 22 17:43:37 EST 1996

I am having some trouble using this software package on my
Macintosh.  I recently downloaded the PPC executables and tried to
input a 11 species protein sequence, aligned using clustal W and
saved in a philyp format, but the input file could not be read.  I
continued to get missing operand errors.  Can some one please help
me determine the input command for protml ...

  These are the commands I have tried in the argument window
("surfaceprotein" is the input file name):

protml -I surfaceprotein
protml [-I] surfaceprotein
protml surfaceprotein

Thank You