laboratory management software

Chris Jackson cjackson at blackburn.med.su.oz.au
Fri Feb 23 01:27:15 EST 1996

Can some-one please help me locate software for the management of a
medical research laboratory involving work with cell culture,
molecular biology and animals. I have found a good program for the Mac but we
are restricted to PCs, so Windows software is our only option. The cost of the
program is not necessarily a concern. It should include all financial aspects
of maintaining a laboratory as well as inventory.

Chris Jackson
Henry Langley Research Fellow
Manager, Sutton Rheumatism Research Laboratories
University of Sydney at the Royal North Shore Hospital
St Leonards, NSW, 2065, Australia
Ph 612 99267732  FAX 612 99061859