Customized Software - Web Development

Jerry Jacobson jerryj at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 25 17:48:17 EST 1996

   	    CUSTOMIZED SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS

Having trouble finding software to meet the unique needs of your
business?  Tired of paying outrageous prices for generic software
applications?

Let our trained programmers design custom-made, quality software, made
to order to satisfy the demands of your working envrionment.

We specialize in:

- Customized applications written in C++ using the latest in object-
  oriented design

- World Wide Web page creation, maintenance, and development

- Made-to-Order UNIX shell scripts

- Debugging and/or upgrading of existing C, C++, or FORTRAN code

Stop wasting your time sifting through generic, retail software
packages.  Let our talented team of software experts design a software
package guaranteed to live up to the demands of your business.

Call:  (510) 843-5220 or (510) 548-2290 or
          send e-mail to tmphilip at uclink2.berkeley.edu.