Customized Software - Web Development

Jerry Jacobson jerryj at
Sun Feb 25 17:48:17 EST 1996

Having trouble finding software to meet the unique needs of your
business?  Tired of paying outrageous prices for generic software

Let our trained programmers design custom-made, quality software, made
to order to satisfy the demands of your working envrionment.

We specialize in:

- Customized applications written in C++ using the latest in object-
  oriented design

- World Wide Web page creation, maintenance, and development

- Made-to-Order UNIX shell scripts

- Debugging and/or upgrading of existing C, C++, or FORTRAN code

Stop wasting your time sifting through generic, retail software
packages.  Let our talented team of software experts design a software
package guaranteed to live up to the demands of your business.

Call:  (510) 843-5220 or (510) 548-2290 or
          send e-mail to tmphilip at