Macsee urgent for me

Tim Cutts timc at chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 27 03:49:42 EST 1996

In article <4gt9o7$9se at chleuasme.francenet.fr>,
Alain  <dutrieux at micronet.fr> wrote:
>Hello internet world
>
>I have Macsee 4b but is limited at 60days and dont initialize
>Mac disk
>
>if any cracker exist can you tel me where please

You clearly find the program useful.  It is shareware.  Therefore you
shoud pay for it.  Asking someone for a cracked version is like asking
for a pirate copy of any commercial program.

Some programmer put a lot of time and effort into producing that
program, and (s)he deserves some recognition from you.  I'm sure you
can afford the few francs it will cost you.

>it very urgente for me

The quickest way will be to pay.

>and long live for the Net

It won't live very long at all if it fills up with people with your
attitude.

Sincerely,

Tim Cutts
(a very annoyed shareware author)