motion analysis

MattDavids mattdavids at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 19:27:40 EST 1996

<
I am shopping for biological motion analysis software.  Have seen only
DIAS.
Any other suggestions?  Prefer Mac but consider PC.

Optimas Corporation manufactures a general purpose image analysis software
package called OPTIMAS.  Included within OPTIMAS is a utility for motion
analysis.  OPTIMAS operates in either Windows 3.1 or Windows 95.  If you
are interested in receiving some detailed information and a demo disk on
OPTIMAS, e-mail me with your physical mailing address (street, city,
state, zip, etc. ).

Best regards,

Matt Davidson
Sales Manager USA/Canada