Publisher Seeks Software or Multimedia Titles

Parisi teach at
Thu Jan 4 23:31:58 EST 1996

Dear Authors,

	Arrowhead Enterprises is currently looking for software or multimedia
titles for distribution. We have helped many new and seasoned authors get their
work published. We are most interested in finished products. However, we would
consider financing a work in progress. We aren't looking for any high budget

	If you are interested please send me a demo, or several screen
captures. A brief overview of what your project is all about would also be

	I will personally evaluate each submission and return your work within
a reasonable time and include my feeback.

teach at
Distribution Manager