Check out my new Credit Card Encryption Software Please.

Bent Nagstrup nagstrup at
Tue Jan 16 04:31:00 EST 1996

OOops! I made a mistake in the URL to the International PGP Home Page.
The correct address is: <> - this is the place to
go if you're interested in sending confidential/private messages through
email and/or signing your emails.

Best wishes, Bent

| Bent Nagstrup Johansen <NAGSTRUP at BIOBASE.DK>                            |
| Finger me for PGP v2.6.2i public key                                    |
| "if you outlaw privacy, only outlaws will have privacy"                 |