Molecular Surface

Henry Gabb gabb at europa.lif.icnet.uk
Wed Jan 17 04:57:25 EST 1996

Mozart de Azevedo Marins (MOZART at IBCCF.BIOF.UFRJ.BR) wrote:
: hi there,
:           I am looking for a program called MS done by DR. CONELLY,
: designed for calculating molecular surface of proteins.
:          Does anybody know about what I am talking about ?
:
:          Thanx

MS is available through the Quantum Chemistry Program Exchange.

You can contact them by e-mail (qcpe at ucs.indiana.edu) or by telnet to
qcpe6.chem.indiana.edu (login: anonymous).

The original version of MS is in Fortran.  A newer version in C is
also available directly from Mike Connelly.  I don't have his contact
information though.

Regards,
|  Henry Gabb                                 (gabb at icrf.icnet.uk)   |
|  Imperial Cancer Research Fund                                     |
|  44 Lincoln's Inn Fields                                           |
|  London WC2A 3PX                                                   |
|  United Kingdom                                                    |