ANNOUNCEMENT: Prophet Software Release 4.3 (repost)

Harry Mangalam mangalam at
Thu Jan 18 13:10:22 EST 1996

In article <4dirkg$kns at>, cfoeller at (Carl
Foeller) wrote:

> The National Institutes of Health and BBN Systems and Technologies
> announce the availability of The Prophet Software System via Anonymous
> FTP and its World Wide Web (WWW) and Gopher servers.

and of interest to me - has anyone out there used it and if so, what are
their personal evaluations?
Email welcome but please reply to the group as well.

Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598
  Computational Biology..SGI..Woodworking..Bicycling..Linux..WWW